KJLH Women’s Health Expo 2017 – Dr. Freddi Segal-Gidan to Speak
The KJLH Women’s Health Expo 2017 focuses on the health needs of the African-American Community. Dr. Segal-Gidan will be answering questions Saturday morning live on the radio, such as:
- Why is Alzheimer’s affecting the African American Community the way it is?
- Is there a difference between Alzheimer’s and Dementia?
- What can people due to decrease the risk or is heredity involved?
- Does diet play a role in keeping your brain functioning longer?
- What are signs of Alzheimer’s?
- Advice for Caregivers?
- Is there a younger onset of Alzheimer’s or just a product of old age?
- How to understand and respond to Dementia-Related Behavior?
See http://kjlhradio.com/event/womens-health-expo/ for the full schedule for April 29th at the Long Beach Convention Center.