Physician Referral Portal
to the USC Alzheimer Disease Research Center
About our Center:
- We are at the USC Keck School of Medicine next to the University Hospital with free valet parking underneath our clinic. We have additional locations in Rancho Mirage and Downey.
- We have multiple research studies at the Center. We are currently looking for participants who are:
- Healthy individuals with no cognitive loss, willing to be followed over time so that we learn more about cognition and changes in biomarkers.
- Mild cognitive impairment and prodromal Alzheimer patients
- Individuals with memory concerns who may have a family history of cognitive impairment
- Individuals with Early-onset dementia who would be followed over time and participate in clinical trials.
- People with Alzheimer disease interested in clinical trials that can advance new medications and treatments.
About our Relationship with Physicians:
- We seek a cooperative relationship in which we provide patients with feedback on their current status, and they can share this information with their physicians.
- We hope this collaboration provides physicians and patients the opportunity to make invaluable contributions to Alzheimer disease research.
If you wish to make a referral please call, email, or go to our website. If you have any additional questions about our Center or the referral process, please call (323) 422-7600, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax a referral to (323) 442-7601. You can also show your patients our website and they can complete the Interest in Research form and we will get back to them directly.