Our USC Memory and Aging Center is funded by federal, state, private foundation and pharmaceutical industry grants. We have also been the recipients of many generous donations from families and friends of individuals affected by Alzheimers Disease and other forms of dementia. Donations of all sizes have been invaluable to the work we do at our Center as these gifts allow us to both sustain and extend our research efforts.
The gifts received have been used to fund small promising research projects that can be developed into larger projects eligible for competitive funding, laboratory supplies for new investigators and towards the development of community and professional education seminars. In addition, these funds have been used to defray the costs of participating in research by paying for participants’ transportation to our clinic and parking.
There are many ways to plan to make a donation:
- Click here to donate online using your credit card.
- Mail individual check(s) – print a mail donation form from this website [click here] and mail it to us with your donation.
- Call our center with your credit card donation.
- Plan an event and sponsor donations to our center - call us to arrange for a banner for your event and convenient individual donation envelopes for your event attendees.
- Set up an honorary or memorial gift fund on behalf of a loved one – call us with the name of the family and the person being honored. We can provide you with donation envelopes for attendees of a memorial service or reception.
- Donate a vehicle or real estate through our University Development Office professional staff – call us to make arrangements through the University.
- Provide an endowment or various forms of estate donations through our University Development Office professional staff – call us to make arrangements through the University.
To contact us for your donations:
USC, Memory and Aging Center
1540 Alcazar St , CHP, Ste 215
Los Angeles, CA 90033
C/O E Taylor
Director, Memory and Aging Center Administration Office
Please make your check payable to “University of Southern California” and indicate USC Memory and Aging Center in the memo line.
When you make an individual donation you will receive a letter thanking you for your donation. If you sponsor the memorial fund or event, each donor receives a thank you. As the sponsor, you will receive a thank you in addition to a summary of the donors who contributed to the total fund. The University of Southern California is a 501 ©3 non-profit organization and all contributions are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.
New Fund Created
The Carol Percy ’56 Alzheimer’s Support Fund
The USC Memory and Aging Center is a preeminent resource for patients, caregivers, volunteers, and research on memory and aging. The Carol Percy Fund's goal is to build on the Center's current work by continuing to offer comprehensive care plans and access to leading-edge clinical trials, while advancing the understanding of Alzheimer's Disease.
Carol's dedication to her alma mater and her belief in education are the foundation for the Fund. Along with outreach and activities for those diagnosed with Alzheimer’s, information for their families and respite for caregivers are realized with your donations to the Carol Percy '56 Alzheimer's Support Fund.